WORDLE

 At school today, we were just finishing packing up. We were getting ready for our closing circle. We always do WORDLE and Connections together. Mr. Stillway called on someone and they gave the first guess for WORDLE. They chose water. It was wrong. The only letters that were right were the a, e, and r. That was a pretty good first word. Next, Mr. Stillway called on me. I picked later. It was almost right, except the T had to be changed to something else. "What could it be?" I wondered. Next, he called on Emma. She picked laser. It was right. We got the Wordle in three tries. I was so happy. 

Comments

  1. That’s fun that you do wordle at school. I have a pretty good streak going. If I get stuck, I know I can come to you for help’ ❤️ mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cornbread

The Zoo